Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

cheers!

It's no surprise that I am obsessed with Society Social

I posted about it here...and here...and here.

The best part? Ms. Roxy - the lady behind all the brilliance and booze, has become a dear friend of mine, and kindly featured my pieces in the newest Manifesto Magalog


Pop the champagne, and celebrate with me! 

I was so in love with the Marilyn Chair and #livesparkly pillow, that I knew they had to be mine. 

Here they are in my old NYC apartment, and as featured in the magalog. 

And, here they are in my new Chicago apartment! They are the happiest pair, and I know they'll stay with me for a long time. 


Now pour yourself a drink (even if it's 9am and you're at your desk),  and curl up with the newest magalog.  I promise you won't be disappointed.



11 comments:

Lisa // Elembee, Etc said...

Love! And I want that sparkly pillow too. So fun!

Natalie said...

Seriously obsessed with her magalog, so inspiring! Love your sequin pillow!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Loving that chair and sparkly pillow! I have been a huge fan of Roxy and Society Social, and I'm so in love with her magalog.

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Ohh that sparkly pillow is so fun! Such a beautiful chair.
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Unknown said...

Looooks good. Now where can I get the chair and leopard print pillow....

Unknown said...

So exciting!!! Congrats :) Such a fabulous chair and a WOW pillow! XO brynn

Holly {All Things Charming} said...

Love that pillow! It's so much fun!

Taylor said...

looks so great! can't wait to see the whole issue!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Giovanna said...

Sooo cute! Loving that chair and pillow! Adorbs!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Treena Bean Giveaway!

Bud and Leo said...

congrats! and dying over the chair & pillow!

Meghan said...

OK, that chair is seriously to die for!