Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

guest post: natalie merrillyn

Today I bring you the lovely Natalie sharing some beach inspiration. I so wish I were the girl below...

Hello Urban Slant readers! I'm Natalie from Natalie Merrillyn and I'm so excited to be guest posting on Julia's blog. 


Lately I've been dreaming of a beach getaway. I always have a tendency to over-pack for everything, {I like options!} but visualizing my outfits beforehand always helps me weed out the things I won't be needing and frees up more space in my suitcase. I've curated a little weekend beach packing list -- an easy, breezy dress for walking to and from the beach, cute wedges for going out, and fun, bright accessories.

ONE Mara Hoffman Embroidered peasant dress {$286TWO Emamó Poeme lace triangle bikini {$225} THREE Elizabeth & James Lafayette cat eye sunglasses {$155FOUR Alexander McQueen Pink Kingsland vinyl tote {$210FIVE Forever21 Metallic bow sandals {$14.80} SIX The Girl and the Water Lime beach towel {$29SEVEN Ann Taylor Cotton/silk Havana winds scarf {$39.99} EIGHT Madewell V-neck pocket tee {$19.50} NINE Old Navy Scarf wedges {$29.94} TEN AG Adriano Goldschmied The City shorts {$168} ELEVEN Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown wooden bolt bangle {$60}

A huge thank you to Julia for having me today!
And please stop by Natalie Merrillyn for more inspiration!
xo 

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! Thanks for having me today, Julia!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Dying over that Mara Hoffman dress! So pretty!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Oh I'll have one of everything please!

viv said...

Absolutely beautiful picks! That Mara Hoffman dress is to die for.

Anonymous said...

Well helloooo. First off, great picks. Second, I am dying over one, two three four and six!! xoxoxo

Alexa said...

Love what you've put together Natalie! Now all I need is for this foggy weather to clear up! ;)

Giovanna said...

Super cute picks! Loving the bag you chose!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Lisa // Elembee, Etc said...

Love those sandals (and what a steal!)

John said...

nike roshe run
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas originals
tiffany and co
nike free run
gucci handbags
retro jordans
fitflops
kd shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
abercrombie
cheap ugg boots
uggs clearance
canada goose
cheap nfl jerseys
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
toms shoes
ugg boots on sale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
20151204yuanyuan

Unknown said...

basketball shoes kids!
jordan shoes book
michael kors handbags up
cheap michael kors handbags little
birkenstock sandals party
packers jerseys Five
redskins jerseys or
adidas nmd runner to
longchamp le pliage the
cleveland cavaliers jersey the