Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

guest post: with a c.h.

Today I bring you one of my all time favorite ladies, Christin. We met in NYC and we talk practically every day. She is the sweetest most genuine person with a sense of humor that I envy. She also works at BaubleBar. So my jealousy continues with her employee discount. 

Hey there peeps, it's Christin from with a C.H. I'm thrilled to be with you all today, subbing in for Julia who is just too fab right now moving to pay attention to you all. I, however, am not too fabulous.

Julia asked me to share some of my favorite BaubleBar pieces with you for the Summer, since I work there and all, so I've rounded up a few things that you all must own. Must.






I love the Cut Crystal Strand a lot, mostly because it can be dressed up or down, worn in a casual or formal setting and friends, you can't beat that. Same goes for the Black Drusy Drops. Now, the Pink Triad Collar is just plain fun for summer and we love brights in the office. The Lime Cascade earrings lend the perfect punch to an otherwise tame look and everyone, read everyone, needs the Ocean Punk set! I die for these blue and green beauties. And my most favorite thing of all of the Chevron Charm bracelet. I need it. It's perfect for layering and is just plain amazing!

Thanks for having me Julia!

Who will be shopping with me? These are all fab. Thanks Christin! xo

10 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely love all of these. And love Christin even more

christin said...

Thank you for having me! Alex, I love you more! xo

Taylor said...

I have been eyeing #6 for far too long, I have not shopped all month and shh no one will tell if i buy it right?!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Such great picks, CH!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Love her BB picks!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bracelets!! I am definitely missing out on CH's greatness...must check out her blog ASAP!

Allie said...

great picks! especially the chevron charm bracelet!

Anonymous said...

First, obviously I love Christin. Secondly, I'm so jealous she is now working for BaubleBar. I've been gawking over the Cut Crystal Strand... I love it!! and the Chevron Charm Bracelet... but what's not to love about all BaubleBar pieces?! They're amazing!!!

Lisa // Elembee, Etc said...

I LOVE the chevron bracelet. And I'm not a bracelet person.

Giovanna said...

Love love love these picks! I want them all!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com