Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 

I officially started my Chicago apartment search, and it was definitely interesting.

Note: don't make an appointment with a real estate company Saturday afternoon. They will lie and tell you they can show you stuff, but they can't. 

Saturday night I went out with some friends, and stayed at my brother's place. 

Will and Court at their finest :)


The next morning was a struggle...but thank god I was sleeping in the "American" room, and woke up to homemade blueberry scones from the bride-to-be Jackie. Ah-mazing.



I'm off to Iowa today for a random little vacation. 

Minor league baseball + local brewery + Jetsetter deal = perfection.

Have a good week! 

5 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So glad they had the American room for you :) Have fun today!

viv said...

Have an awesome road trip!! Can't wait to see you on Friday :) xo

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh such a fun little getaway! Looked like your weekend was fab. Have fun!

{madison} said...

Teddy would have an American room. Love it!

Alexa said...

Ah looks fun (except for the annoying part about seeing an apartment). ;) Such an exciting time though!