Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday! 

Today I start my new job in Chicago - eek!! I'm so excited, and nervous. I feel like it's the first day of high school or something. 

I had one of those perfect weekends. I never wanted it to end. 

My apartment is 100% unpacked and decorated. I'll share photos soon, but here is a sneak peak.


I spent all of Saturday in my bed watching SNL, and sleeping. Perfection.  I stumbled across this ridiculous skit, and can't stop laughing.


Dinner with my besties at my place, followed by the bars.


Brunch with the fam for Father's Day, and snuggles with my silly puppy. 



Have a great week! xo

13 comments:

christin said...

I hate that you're already totally decorated. Jerk! Have a WONDERFUL first day of feeling awkward :)

Diana Teodoro said...

You dog is too cute! :)
Love,
Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

Unknown said...

Excited to see more decor photos - good for you getting things done so quickly!

Best of luck on your first day :)

Taylor said...

uggh I am ready to move - these last two weeks will taunt me I'm sure!

viv said...

Love, love the new apartment!! Have an amazing first day!!! xoxo

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Have a great first day! That brunch looks SO good!

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Good luck on your first day! And How hilarious is The Californians?! Gets me every single time.

Unknown said...

You moved in and unpacked so quickly! That is the best feeling. Good luck today! You'll do great :)

Natalie said...

YAY for being unpacked and decorated! Can't wait to see more. Good luck today, Julia!

Unknown said...

Ooo! Loving the look of your place :) And those beignets look amazing!!! XO Brynn

Anonymous said...

Wait.. You already unpacked and decorated?!? You are superwoman!! And hope you have a great first day:) xoxo

Taylor said...

such a great SNL skit..... HOW is your apt fully done?? You are amazing?! Hope today went well!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

OMG seriously? How is your apt already done and I moved into mine in January and I'm not even halfway done?! So jealous and itching to see more pics!