Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

splurge or steal?

I was at The Container Store the other day, and had a serious moment. 

Organizational pieces + fabulous prices = perfection

Throw in some lacquered pieces, and you might as well send me to heaven a happy lady. As I was walking aimlessly, I had to stop and ask myself, "Wait, am I in Jonathan Adler?" No I wasn't,  but might as well have been. 

So now I ask, splurge or steal? 



To me, this a no brainer. The Container Store has several different sizes and colors starting at $6.99 a PIECE. Hello, lover.

Also, I can't believe it's June 1st. Holy moly time flies. I've officially been in Chicago over a month. Wow.

9 comments:

Krystal Schlegel said...

I love those boxes! Great finds!
Xx
Krystal


www.krystalschlegel.com

Susan said...

I love the container store options! I may just have to stop over there and pick up a few, since the price is so right! Have a great weekend Julia!

Clare said...

I am huge sucker for boxes/bins/pretty storage items. LOVE these! I will definitely have to check out the Container Store when I return to the U.S. in August!

christin said...

Container Store. Duh.

Anonymous said...

Steal steal steal!! Love those container store boxes!! xo

Taylor said...

OK these are sooooo great. I need to drive over there immediately!!! Happy Friday (and just read your e-mail YAY and keep my fingers crossed for you!)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Total STEAL!! Container store has some great finds!

viv said...

WHOA! They are the same! Amazing find!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

This is SUCH a good find!!!