Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

guest post: the short and sweet of it


Hello Urban Slant readers! It's Alexa from The Short and the Sweet of It. I was so excited when Julia asked me to come by and share some of my favorite Etsy shops. Honestly, it's hard to choose, but here's a roundup of my Top Eight.

1. Petitor. I am mesmerized with this gold slithering serpent. I would love to have it dangling from my neck. (In jewelry form of course).

2. Sycamore Street Press. This lemon print would be the perfect accent to any kitchen, don't you think?

3. The Paris Print Shop. I have always loved Nichole's Paris photography. I'm particularly drawn to her series in lavender. 

4. Modulem. My house always has room for books. Victor Hugo's Les Chatiments, Lewis Carroll's Tout Alice and Les Paysans de Languedoc by Emmanuel Le Roy Ladurie would be great additions to the shelf.

5. Sir Tom. I love, love, love this coin purse. How cool would it be to pull that out of your purse?

6. Hash & Chez. Little known fact: I don't have my ears pierced. These earrings might encourage me to make the effort.

7. Red Tile Studio. Just about the cutest iPhone cover ever.

8. Peggy Wolf Design. I cannot speak highly enough of Peggy Wolf. I pretty much love every single one of her gorgeous prints.

Thank you so much for having me, Julia! Make sure to come by The Short and the Sweet of It anytime! xo

15 comments:

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Thank you for posting today Alexa! LOVE these shops. xo

Unknown said...

What a great post! I am forever perusing Etsy - there are so many talented artists that finally have a forum to share (thank goodness!)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looove all of these goodies. Etsy is so hard to navigate its so great to get suggestions from people whose taste you trust!

Gloria said...

Love Alexa and her blog! I'm totally putting that cute iPhone cover on my wishlist

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Such a fabulous post by Alexa! Off to check out all of her faves :)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

I just checked out all these stores- I love them all and have added them to my favorites! I can always spend hours on Etsy, but sometimes it's work to come across quality items. These are wonderful suggestions.

Cheers, Elizabeth @ The Corner Apartment

christin said...

This is a great idea because I'm pretty damn Etsy illiterate. Not very good at "school".

Anonymous said...

Etsy is my life!!!! It's just so amazing. Love all the jewelry here! xoxx

Unknown said...

Love Etsy! Love Alexa! Love these finds!! xxoo, ashley {a {little} dash of ash}

Alexa said...

Thank you SO much Julia! This was so fun to put together! :)

Unknown said...

You have impeccable taste, my dear :) I think I absolutely must have that citron art!!! XO Brynn

Audrey - This Little Street said...

Great selection, Alexa. Some lovely shops on your list...and now on mine :)

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Ooh great picks Alexa, I LOVE discovering new Etsy stores + I just love the Petitor store! xx

John said...

oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
kate spade handbags
the north face
cheap uggs
louis vuitton
nike roshe run
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas originals
tiffany and co
nike free run
gucci handbags
retro jordans
fitflops
kd shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
abercrombie
cheap ugg boots
uggs clearance
canada goose
cheap nfl jerseys
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
toms shoes
ugg boots on sale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
20151204yuanyuan