Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

guest post: long distance loving

I'm SO excited, and honored, that AV from Long Distance Loving is on the blog today. AV was one of the very first bloggers I met at Blogger Blitz in NYC last fall. She is so genuine, and her blog is seriously amazing. 

A very happy Friday to you! I'm {av} and I'm so happy to be filling in for Julia today! Every Friday, I host a link-up called Friday's Fancies, so I'm here with a little coastal chic look that would make any summer day a little brighter. Since Julia loves visiting Cape Cod, I crafted this get-up with that in mind :)


Nailing the high-low look, this Felicity & Coco Belted Jersey Tank Dress has a price point which would make anyone smile. The classic navy+white combo serves as a blank canvas for a pop of color.

For a sturdy yet fun walk along the coast, these Splendid 'Kane' Sandals would do the trick.

They have come in a rainbow of colors for quite some time, but this white version of the popular J.Crew Bubble Necklace steals the show in this ensemble.

Who can argue with these Tory Burch 'Cole' Enamel Stud Earrings? They are sweet and simple, but most importantly, these beauties are incredibly versatile.

This Maison Scotch Washed Leather Envelope Clutch looked well-loved and weathered, which is a happy combination in my book. 
---
Be sure to hop over to my blog, {long distance loving}, to check out all the other Friday's Fancies today :) If you'd like to join in the fun down the line, click here to join the mailing list. Have an amazing weekend, friends! Thanks again for having me, Julia! xoxo {av}

P.S. If you're a Chicago blogger, I want to meet you in a few weeks at Blogger Blitz Chicago!

Thanks AV! What a great round-up. I love that it's Red white and blue, too! Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that envelope clutch! It'd be perfect with a white dress as a pop of color.

Nicole said...

I love the dress! I tried the mullet dress the other day and I'm not sure I can pull it off...but I really like this one!

Susan said...

I love that bubble necklace in white! So gorgeous!

Sam said...

Such a great outfit! Love the dress!

xo
Sam
Le Petite Pear

ali v. said...

many thanks for your super sweet intro, pretty lady! I loved standing in for you :) can't wait to see you in a few weeks! xoxo {av}

Angie said...

Such a great dress! I am seeing that bubble necklace everywhere~the hot item of summer!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! So pretty!

Sammantha said...

love her!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

A Big Little Life said...

I'm so excited for the Chicago blogger blitz!

Converse said...

I can see a 4th of july combination here. All look nice. The dress, necklace, earring, wedges and clutch. But my favorite is the clutch. The envelope shape looks really compact. I like doing DIY projects and crochet is one of my favorite. I was planning to make a crochet clutch and was looking out for new design. I feel envelope would be a nice design. As for the wedges, I like the one the model is wearing. The other one has a masculine look somewhere. The necklace looks nice. But I don’t think it would look good with the blue dress.