Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

weekend recap

As predicted, this weekend was just lovely. 

Dinner with this lady at my new favorite restaurant, Sunda. Thank you Alex for introducing me. The rock shrimp was life-changing, and I am still drooling over it. And yes, I already have a reservation again this weekend. Viv - are you moving here yet?


Continued the fun for my best friends birthday where my new favorite necklace made it's second appearance of the weekend. Get it here (pink is sold out - just the natural color left)



In other news, I squatted at my new apartment. No bed - just blankets. Definitely not high on my list of things to do again. Thank god the movers come Wednesday.

I ended the weekend celebrating my cousin's graduation from graduate school (wore my necklace, again)- Congrats Lauri! We indulged in this delicious brownie sundae. I'm totally a fan of dessert with brunch.


Per usual, I hung out with this silly rascal. 


I have some great guest posts coming this week, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Such a perfect weekend. And so so glad you liked Sunda!

viv said...

Miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Such a fun post, thanks for sharing your photos of what looks like an enjoyable weekend! Have a wonderful Monday.

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

Bud and Leo said...

Love love love the necklace! I need it in that color :(

Anonymous said...

That necklace is to die for! And such a cute pup!!

Evani
http://simplyevani.com

Laura said...

oh my gosh, that pick of your pup just KILLS ME! too cute. looks like you ladies had fun- looks like you're so happy back in chicago!!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

How fun you got to hang with Viv!! Good times. btw - that sunday looks unreal!

Alexa said...

Aww I want to meet Viv! And you! :) Looks like an awesome weekend and cute pup!

Taylor said...

looks like the best weekend :) hope packing and moving is going well!!! xo

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/