Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

guest post: the now

Hello out there to all The Urban Slant-ers! I'm Elizabeth from The NOW Stylebook and I couldn't be more excited to be on the blog today with a few of my current obsessions in my favorite color...PINK! I know what you are going to say..Elizabeth, how did you come up with an incredibly original & cool title for your post? Well it takes a crazy amount of creativity friends. Anyway, thank you so much Julia for letting me be a guest over here on your amazing blog. I am so honored!!

1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8
Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to stop on by The NOW and say hello anytime!!

xoxo e

P.S. a HUGE thank you to my guest posters this week - Christin, Natalie and Elizabeth. I'll be back next week with some big life updates, and maybeeee an apartment picture or two! Have a great weekend! xo

8 comments:

viv said...

That bikini is adorable!!!!

Laura said...

Love that peplum skirt!

Laura xo

Annie said...

I absolutely LOVE that bikini! What a cute round-up! xoxo

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

LOL on the title! Those sandals are fabulous:)
xo
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

haha 50 shades of pink, i love it! that bikini and those sandals need to be mine NOW. happy weekend love!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me today Julia! Xoxoxoxo

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

How fun! What girl doesn't love some pink in her life? :)
xoxo

Jenna @ The Violet Door said...

Such pretty picks!!