Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 25, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday!

I successfully finished my first week at my new job, and absolutely love it. The weekend was the perfect balance of fun and relaxation. 

I started the weekend with a run in my new neighborhood, and found this gorgeous spot. I won't make you too jealous, but I have half-day Friday's until labor day. Ah-mazing.


Spent Saturday around the city with Madi - laying out in Lincoln Park, visiting the pet store, and getting pedicures. 


We fell in love. I miss him terribly. Doesn't Penny Lane need a brother?!

Went out for a birthday party, and spent Sunday in the burbs with the fam and the pup. 




Hope you all had a good weekend, and an even better week!

11 comments:

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Looks like fun!! Congrats about your job, it's key that you are enjoying it! :)
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Sammantha said...

i am soo jealous of all of this. whatever.

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Unknown said...

Awh looks so fun! Can't wait to hear about the new job!

Bud and Leo said...

so glad you love the new job! And love the pic of the three of you in front of the city- so pretty!

christin said...

What if I didn't have a good week or weekend? Just kidding. I think I did. Minus going all the way to Long Island on the damn subway to watch a horse die.

Jessica said...

Aww, that puppy is the cutest! I can't imagine how hard it was to walk away!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job!

xoxo,
T

www.fashionablytaylored.com

Andrea said...

Love these pictures! Lincoln park looks so beautiful, and I'm not even going to start on the view in the last picture! I can't way to visit Chicago in September! :)
xo Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous

sarah | chevrons and stripes said...

oh gosh, the pet store is a DANGER ZONE for me. I regularly stop in 'just to pet the puppies' and by the time I leave, my fiancé is prying one out of my hands while I try to convince him why our 1 1/2 year old pup needs a friend, ha!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

so happy to hear your first week went great! can't wait to video chat soon to hear all about it!

Taylor said...

looks like a great weekend! xo

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/