Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fancies

Ever since I laid eyes on Jonathan Adler's soho boutique, I knew it was love. I made the wrong decision of walking in, and walking out without my paycheck. Oops! Can you blame me? It was the chevron carpets....and the metallic wallpapers...and the retro dining sets...

Okay. I'll stop fantasizing about my future home...after I share my Friday Fancies.

I'm drooling over his detailed metallic ceramics and mod pillows. However, my wallet can probably only afford a new planner. Sigh.

Happy Weekend! What are you all up to? I'm thinking I'll get lost in the East Village in an attempt to find affordable alternatives to my Jonathan Adler cravings.

jonathan adler

2 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the tray table! Have had my eye on that one for quite some time! :)

Roxy Te said...

so obsessed right?! love ja!