Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF - Friday Fancies



via

I hope everyone has had a fabulous week! If you're like me, you were ready for the weekend on Monday morning. I've been browsing through so many lovely blogs lately, and a personal favorite of mine Bijou and Boheme posts about her "Friday Fancies", and I thought It was just fabulous. So today, I start my first offical Friday Fancies post.

Lately I've been craving beautiful floral arrangements. I try to keep my Pinterest browsing to a minimum during the week, but it's just so hard when you find images like this...



via

or this...first time I've ever liked carnations!



via

and who doesn't crave a pink room with white arrangements?!



via

What kind of floral arrangements do you fancy? I dream of the days when I have my own florist who hand delivers arrangements weekly...sigh...

Happy weekend!