Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

makeup makeover

bold make up



First, I must wish my sister a happy happy happy birthday! I love having her in NYC with me and don't know what I'd do without my big sees, bestie and voice of reason.

On another note, it's that time of year when I'm starting to bore of my same ole' make-up routine. I'm currently lusting for a new lip color and
DIE for the Tom Ford peachy/red. The question is...will it look good or awful? Hmm.

I did however, thanks to Birchbox, discover a fabulous new Mascara called "blinc". It is waterproof, smudgeproof, allergy proof, war proof, famine proof...okay maybe not the last two, but might as well be! It is SO amazing.
Note: when you remove it, it may seem like your lashes are coming off, but it's just the super cool layer that goes over your lashes. Phew!