Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Recap: I Love Boston

I'm.

In.

Love.

With.

Boston.

Seriously. I had the best weekend with two of my best friends, and enjoyed as much of the city as possible given the early Nor'easter storm. We had lunch on Newbury street at a stereotypical Boston seafood restaurant. I don't like seafood, but I did enjoy the surroundings and had delicious brunch food.

We then attempted to walk around but the freezing temperatures and rain weren't the most ideal conditions. My friend happily drove me all around the city including the charming Beacon Hill Area -- where I will live one day (when money isn't an object...?) and through Cambridge, MIT and Harvard. I felt super smart just driving past Harvard.

Warner: You got into Harvard Law School?
Elle Woods: What? Like it's hard?

We ended the weekend at a post-college Halloween house party. I've been nostalgic for college lately, so it was the perfect way to feel like someone of 21 again...sigh.

My friend Austin went as a character from Boardwalk Empire, I went as a make-shift Mouse (not my best costume), and Adam went as a ladybug -- hilarious.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and have a wonderful Halloween!

Happy Halloween!




Silly Penny Lane at home in Chicago. I think she's saying, "come visit me sister!"



4 comments:

Kirsten Harr said...

Glad to hear you had fun!! Stay safe with all that snow.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've never been to Boston but after your rave review I think I should try and get there one day!

Alex Carreno said...

I would give anything to live in Boston sometime soon. Hope you had a fabulous time!

Unknown said...

tennessee titans jersey Super
chicago bears jerseys them
mont blanc pens your
polo ralph lauren with
ghd hair straighteners out
nike air huarache post
instyler max teacher
nike blazer almost
seahawks jersey this
ray ban sunglasses these