Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

excuse me, do you have the time?

Ever since I started working, I've found that my watches have become more than just wrist candy -- they're crucial. I'm totally OCD, and I have to match my watch to my jewelry -- gold or silver. I recently saw a Timex watch, and did a SERIOUS double take.

When did they completely re-brand themselves!? I remember Timex being a hokey brand that you would wear as a child, and they had velcro straps. Anyone? Well, they've outdone themselves and are competing with the likes of Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs.

I die.

I need to get several of these stat. And guess what? They are extremely well priced. About $70 for each. I think I may be adding a few of these to my collection in the coming weeks.

Which one do you fancy? I'm setting my eyes on the large gold face and black leather band.

wrist candy

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoa you're right! I used to think of Timex the same way you did-- their new ones are gorgeous!

Sara said...

Love the classic Timex watches!

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

so many posts on watches lately in the blog world! I'm in need of a classic gold one.. adding that to the wish list :)

Abby M. Interiors said...

Oh my goodness! I need the white and gold version on the far right. Watch out Micheal Kors! ;-)
Abby

Kirsten Harr said...

Awesome! I love color, but I think I like the gold with the white band--classy!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I'm impressed - these are great!!

Katie said...

I love the new Timex watches! they are gorgeous! have you seen the La mer wrap watches? they are wonderful