Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

obsession: glitter

all that glitters
First, thank you all for your well wishes yesterday. I feel much better today, and all your sweet comments made my day.

Second, it must be the impending Holiday season, or my recent desire to shine, but I'm totally obsessed with anything that has sparkles. On a recent shopping excursion I found myself picking up anything and everything with glitter.

I have the most fabulous vintage sparkle clutch that I add to most every outfit in the winter time. It instantly adds that "je ne sais quoi" when going out on the town.

Given the influx of this trend in the stores, I can already see myself purchasing many a glitter infused pieces this season. First purchase: this glimmer top from J.Crew. Do you die for it?! I do. I really do.



How will you sparkle this season??

8 comments:

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Oh my gosh - that J.Crew sweater is HEAVEN!!! Thanks for sharing it... I so want!

Michelle said...

I'm not a fan of a lot of glitter, but I do like a little bit. I love that glitter flat! It's the perfect amount of sparkle for me.

carriekinsella said...

OHHH yes yes yes..... that top has to be mine-thanks for posting it. glad you're feeling better :)

ali v. said...

I seriously cannot get enough of glitter these days! great post! I want some great glitter nails for the holidays ;) happy Tuesday! xoxo {av}

Jo G - Musings and Delights said...

I am clearly missing out on this J-Crew thing! Need to see if they ship to Australia!

Jackie said...

omgggg, i am so in love with that J. Crew top. i love that it's long sleeved!

love your new blog design!

www.york-avenue.blogspot.com

Lesley Rials Napper said...

SO cute- and it's really a steal at $88!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

@LR -- I know right?! You MUST get it!