Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my faves

Ever since I signed up for Birchbox (my obsession), I've been addicted to trying new beauty products. Below are some of my current faves. I don't usually rave about products like this, but I seriously think EVERYONE should try at least one of these -if not all (they aren't all exactly budget friendly...eek).



1. Best. Deodorant. Ever.
2. 8 Stila lipglosses for the price of one. Need I say more?
3. Most amazing eye cream (not that I really need it -- I had a sample and I was hooked - now cannot afford)
4. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo -- when you're feeling lazy.
5. Clark's Botanicals Face Mask -- my skin has never felt better
6.  Amika Oil Treatment for your hair -- NOT OILY. Amazing. Obsessed.

What products do you currently obsess over?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a huge fan of Stila's lipgloss :)

Mae B said...

that Chanel eye cream looks incredible. Im so excited to get back to the US to start getting Birchbox!
xx

viv said...

I've been dying to try a dry shampoo so this might be the one I need to get!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Sara Cate said...

I love my Channel Chance Parfume and my Cover Girl Lash Blast. Staples in my makeup drawer! My hair love is BioSilk smoothing serum...amazing!

Jackie said...

Thank you Dawn Schaeffer for introducing us to that deodorant!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to try some of these!! I am intrigued by the deodorant...