Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Craft

Today I'm excited to be linking up with Hi Sugarplum for the official start of...


The theme for today is a "Christmas Craft". This is a particularly stressful, albeit inspiring post for me. Ever since Pinterest came out, I've been very inspired to raid the nearest craft store and find my inner Martha Stewart. I find myself dreaming of glue guns, sparkles, crepe paper and glitter. However, I have yet to actually complete something. 

Enter this post. 

After spending hours online scouring DIY blogs and Pinterest, I found three crafts that I would just love to make. 

Disclaimer: I have not personally made any of these crafts...yet. I take no blame for future meltdowns, confusion and/or frustration that may be caused by attempting to make these. However, I do believe that each of my readers have far more DIY skill then me, and that you will ALL perfect these crafts.

I hope you all enjoy these and please let me know if you make any of them :-)




6 comments:

Jackie said...

I like the ornament wreath..i'll take one please! :-) But only if it turns out well.

sara @ the hudson diaries said...

Make me an ornament wreath, too!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely love all of these ideas!

viv said...

Love the stocking! Such a good idea!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Fun ideas -- thanks for linking them up!

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets uk
coach outlet online
moncler uk
ugg sale
birkenstock outlet
red bottom
red bottom heels
christian louboutin sale
cheap rolex watches
zhi20161209