Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

weekend recap

I had another "I Love NYC" weekend. I got another fantastic Shellac manicure at Lucky Karen's Nail -- seriously the best nail salon in the city. I decided to go with red and gold sparkle on top! What do you guys think??



I then walked around with my friend, and rested up for my insane Saturday.

My sister and I agreed to be mock jurors for Fordham law students on Saturday morning. Great idea in theory...but it was NOT fun. The "trial" lasted 5 hours, and I was bored to tears. I guess I can cross lawyer off my list of potential careers. However, the building downtown had insane views of the city.



After that we got lost in Chinatown and Little Italy, and stopped for delicious italian food. And, because we're crazy, we walked ALL the way home from downtown. We stopped, of course, at ABC Home and Carpet, and marveled in all of the amazing christmas decorations. Too bad they weren't budget friendly.









Saturday night my friends and I celebrated my birthday (it's on Thanksgiving) a little early, and had a delicious dinner at BBar, and ended the night dancing at Nolita House. Yesterday was a little rough -- can't quite party like I used to. Thank you to all my friends who celebrated with me -- xoxo. (Pictures coming soon!)

Tonight my sister and I decided it was completely necessary to channel our inner 15 year olds, and see Taylor Swift at MSG. SO excited. I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and that you all enjoy the short work week!

I leave you with my puppy chewing her new bone on my Dad's slipper. So precious.


P.S. Head over to Long Distance Loving today for a recap of last weekend's Blogger Blitz -- SO much fun! 

15 comments:

viv said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I absolutely love ABC Carpet's xmas decorations - some day we'll be able to afford them! :)
xx
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

christin said...

Wow, you had quite the weekend! Happy early Birthday, I'm sure T Swift won't disappoint tonight!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So jeal of your T. Swift concert!! Have so much fun! And happy early birthday!!!

Kirsten Harr said...

Wow! Fun-packed weekend!

Unknown said...

Your nails look amazing, so festive! There is no better time of year to be in NYC, love how it lights up around the holidays!

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Hannah said...

Love love love your nails! So festive for the holidays :). Just found your blog and I love it! Going to follow you. If you get a chance, stop by mine. xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Michelle said...

I've been thinking of getting my nails done with Shellac. Do they really stay nice for 2 weeks? Looks like a great weekend!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

@michelle -- yes, it is totally worth it! except for nail growth, it stays fabulous!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend... and your nails look fantastic! Love!! Happy Monday..

Alex Carreno said...

What a great weekend. From the looks of your photos, I think it's safe to say I could spend hours upon hours perusing that home store!

Alex

ashley nicole catherine said...

looks like an amazing weekend! love the nails!

Sarah said...

I've been wanting to get shellac for a while now, it's so intriguing!

Unknown said...

coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach outlet clearance
ferragamo shoes
mac cosmetics sale
cheap jordan shoes
football shirts
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
ferragamo shoes sale
ugg uk outlet
ralph lauren uk
true religion uk
coach outlet canada
calvin klein outlet
lacoste shirts
cheap nfl jerseys
longchamp
nike trainers uk
hollister
michael kors outlet clearance
links of london
michael kors outlet
kate spade uk
louboutin pas cher
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
air jordan 11
ralph lauren polo
celine outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
louboutin pas cher
tods outlet
fitflops clearance
ugg clearance
beats headphones
0805jianxiang

Unknown said...

minnesota vikings jerseys And
abercrombie and fitch identifying
pandora jewelry How
instyler max 2 in
ray ban sunglasses and
nike air huarache it
valentino shoes at
nike huarache time
michael kors handbags linky
michael kors handbags the