Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011

happy saturday

What a beautiful day in NYC. I think I'll walk through Central Park, grab lunch at a cute cafe, shop at Top Shop (I need to find a fabulous outfit for Blogger Blitz tomorrow!) and finish the day with wine and appetizers on the Lower East side.


Oh! Tomorrow I'll be brunching with one of my bestest friends. Note: Picture is from college...years ago...slightly intoxicated. So silly.




What are you all up to?

xoxo

4 comments:

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Sounds like the perfect Saturday :) Hope you had a good time!

Ashley said...

That's my kind of Saturday! Wish I had a Top Shop to pop in for some shopping!

Alexa said...

Such a great weekend. That first pic is fabulous by the way. Hope you are enjoying your days of rest. xo

Unknown said...

sac longchamp had
michael kors outlet week!
washington redskins jerseys my
toms outlet updating
michael kors handbags button
los angeles lakers jerseys identifying
michael kors handbags We
jimmy choo shoes the
nike trainers uk top
michael kors handbags so