Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

week (end) recap!

hello my lovely readers!

sorry for being so MIA -- I was enjoying some r&r in Chicago with my family and friends. I loved every minute of being home, but missed the blogosphere.

I've got some exciting link-up's happening for Christmas, and they start tomorrow! Get excited.

For now, I'll recap on everything that I've been up to.

I left work early last Tuesday to go home, but before I left, my amazing co-workers threw me a surprise birthday party! Don't you love the GIANT cupcake shaped cake? It was deeeelish.



After delays at LGA, I happily made it home to my precious puppy.



I went out with my best girlfriends in the city...



Celebrated my birthday with my family (thanks sis for the timex watch!)...





Helped (more like drank wine) cook a Thanksgiving feast (the mashed taters were my fave, and the stuffing...and the cranberries, okay EVERYTHING)...






How cute are the napkin rings my Mom found?


Went bowling with my family and got second place -- apparently I'm a good bowler?



Finally, I joined the masses and shopped on black friday. I didn't get any amazing deals, but found cute stuff nonetheless.




via (unfortunately sold out)





I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday and took time to remember all the amazing things we have to be thankful for.

I will be spending the next month burning off the calories consumed, and preparing for Christmas. Eek.

Stay tuned for Christmas themed crafts tomorrow!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like so much fun! Love your black Friday loot. Seeing that thanksgiving dinner plate put me in the mood for leftovers! Glad you had a good break!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love all of your goodies!!

Natalie said...

Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving! I love your Black Friday finds, I have that J. Crew wildcat blouse and I LOVE it, isn't it the prettiest print?

Courtney said...

Glad to hear you had an amazing time at home! Your puppy is adorable :)

viv said...

I love that JCrew leopard sweater! Great buys!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Oh mah gah... want that cupcake!!!

Summer-Raye said...

Yay for fun home time. <3

Would love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know and Ill follow back.


Cant wait,
Summer-Raye

Alexa said...

Your puppy is just too sweet! xo

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ummm love your finds and your new watch! Such a fun time :-)

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Happy Friday pretty girl! I love your new Wildcat sweater and iPhone case!

carriekinsella said...

looks like you had fun! no worries about the lack of posts. It's hard to blog around the holidays. and happy birthday!!!!! the cupcake is adorable.