Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

how to: wear a scarf

My favorite way to accessorize an outfit is with a cute scarf. I tend to wear them all year round - varying the fabric, weight, color etc. In the summer I like to wear light, bright scarves with a plain tank; in the fall/winter I wear tons of cashmere, cotton, wool etc. I never leave the house without one. My most favorite scarves are the plain, cashmere ones from Nordstrom. They are about $100, but are SOOOO comfy and come in a zillion colors. Well worth the price.

Below are my current loves and an AMAZING video on how to wear a scarf 25 different ways. My favorite look is the "Celebrity" style. So comfy chic.






i love everything about this look. stripes. scarves. boots. heaven.


8 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I am the same way. This time of year, I put on a scarf and don't take it off until the spring!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Love all of these scarfs, and the video is fantastic. I live in scarfs and snoods this time of year - so comfy and cozy!!

Mae B said...

I'm loving scarves too! Great way to accessorize and I instantly feel pulled together. The video is so helpful!
xx

Kirsten Harr said...

I, too, love scarves! I didn't wear one today and I almost felt naked haha.

carriekinsella said...

thank you for sharing these pics and link! i love wearing scarves as well and its always nice to mix up what i already have in my closet by mixing it up :)

Brittany said...

This is wonderful...thanks for sharing! I'm a scarf girl too :)

raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap authentic jordans
adidas nmd runner
skechers outlet
jordan shoes on sale
cheap rolex watches
lacoste outlet
cheap air jordans
fitflops
yeezy boost 350
http://www.raybanglasses.in.net
true religion jeans
adidas stan smith women
adidas tubular x
tiffany jewellery
adidas nmd runner
toms outlet store
nike zoom
nike roshe run
jordan retro
jordans for cheap
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
michael kors handbags sale
adidas superstar
tiffany online
nike roshe run
coach outlet online
links of london sale
michael kors purses
huarache shoes
yeezy shoes
links of london
nike huarache

Unknown said...

converse shoes and
michael kors handbags sale download.
michael kors handbags The
new balance shoes party
dallas cowboys jersey random
omega watches for sale I
armani exchange THESE
cheap jordans The
the north face outlet and
bears jerseys was