Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

it moustache be the weekend!

Would you wear it? Moustaches!


Thank. God. It's. Friday. Seriously.

What a week. Any of you have just an insane week as me? I was ready at 9am on Monday for it to be over.

In honor of the weekend, I found this hilarious guide to the crazy Moustache trend. It's one of the trends that still gets me laughing with every new invention. While it's not my aesthetic, I do appreciate the humor. I think my favorite (not pictured) was two pillows that came together in the form of a stache. SO hilarious.

I've got some exciting things happening next week that I cannot wait to blog about. First and foremost, and hands down the most exciting, is that Danielle from Breakfast at Toast (hopefully you follow her b/c she is a sheer genius) is designing my blog. The options look incredible so far, and I cannot wait to share it with you all.

I'll be spending the weekend catching up on my to-do list, and hopefully hanging some pictures up around my apartment. They're starting to collect dust...eek!

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

Kirsten Harr said...

Hah! Funny 'staches. Can't wait to see your new blog design. Maybe I'll hit Danielle up too...I feel like I need an upgrade :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for the lovely comment today - can;t wait to see your new blog design!

Also, this trend is perfect for the Movember charity campaign that happens every November!

Have a lovely weekend!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love all of these 'staches. Have a great weekend!!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

@ Will -- SO true! I didn't even think about that. Have a great weekend!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Sooo exciting you are getting a new blog design, I know its going to be so cute! Can't wait to see!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Chelsea Finn said...

Haha I am loving the mustaches! Im obsessed with mugs that have them on it! And I cant wait to see the makeover!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Grace (The Stripe) said...

So cute! Perfect for Movember... :)

Ashley said...

How exciting - a new blog design! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

carriekinsella said...

That is awesome that you are getting a new blog design! I am looking forward to doing that too but I think I'll do it once I've been blogging a little longer. I can't wait to see the new layout :)

carriekinsellainthecity.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

Love all the mustache inspiration! Too fun! Hope you had a relaxing weekend! :)

Unknown said...

longchamps post
oklahoma city thunder jerseys around
michael kors handbags wholesale graders
bengals jersey today!
green bay packers jerseys THESE
christian louboutin outlet my
michael kors outlet online of
pandora charms random
bills jerseys go
chaussure louboutin CUTE