Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my kind of town...chicago is...

Just a few more hours of work and I'll be on my way home to...


CHICAGO! 

I haven't had a long vacation since spring break, and it is MUCH needed. I'm going to enjoy the things that I miss while being in NYC such as...

A fireplace to drink hot cocoa and read by.



My car. I really miss my car.



My puppy.



My Family.



Sarkis. Most amazing, unhealthy, amazing, amazing, food.



The Lake. I know it's winter, but I just miss seeing it every day.





I apologize in advance if I'm a slacker over the next few days. My mind is officially in lala-land and I'm in desperate need of some R&R. 

What is getting you through this week?

5 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

love this post!!! Especially sarks :)

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Nothing better than going home for the holidays... safe travels and enjoy your Thanksgiving! xo

chenlina said...

chenlina20160621
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
air max 90
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
replica watches
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
kobe 11
celine outlet
ed hardy clothing
instyler max
cartier watches
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
adidas uk
lebron 13
nfl jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
gucci outlet
michael kors purses
cheap jordan shoes
burberry outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
hollister clothing
giuseppe zanotti sandals
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
celine bags
air jordan 13
as

Unknown said...

tennessee titans jersey Super
chicago bears jerseys them
mont blanc pens your
polo ralph lauren with
ghd hair straighteners out
nike air huarache post
instyler max teacher
nike blazer almost
seahawks jersey this
ray ban sunglasses these

Unknown said...

michael kors
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet online
birkenstocks
cheap bottom shoes
gucci handbags outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
canada goose
abercrombie outlet
zhi20161209