Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Today is 11.11.11.

Woa.

This date will never happen again, and to me, there is something so magical about it. Each day at 11:11AM/PM I make a wish (if I realize it is that time -- which happens almost daily). This is one of the little things that I remember from being a child, and it has stayed with me to this day.

I thought since it is the ultimate "Holiday" for this tradition, that I would share my ultimate wish -- assuming that anything is possible.

...I wish to...


Pack up my life...


Move here...


Learn to cook french food like this...


Like her.


Blog/write/work full-time from this desk...


Or this desk...




And feel as happy as this little girl and this penguin (random I know -- but it's just so darn cute!)




I know this is multiple wishes...but it all starts with my one wish, which is to pack up and move to Paris.


A girl can dream, right?

What is your 11.11.11 wish?

5 comments:

Lesley Rials Napper said...

OH my goodness, your wish sounds perfect!

Michelle said...

Do it! Seriously, I wish I had done something adventurous like that while I still could.

JustPatience said...

Beautiful post. Funny your wishes are the same as mine. All amazing.

Patience
Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

alyssa said...

cutest post so far! i'm moving to paris in january!

your blog is adorable, i'm following

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

Erica said...

ah what a great wish list!
one that would absolutely ensure happiness equal to the little girl next to the penguin! :)