Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

best. time. of. the. year.






There are few things in life that get me as happy as the red holiday cups at Starbucks. In the midst of craziness at work, traveling and galavanting around NYC, I just NOW realized that the Red cups are back in action for the Holidays! Oh. Em. Gee!

The red cups not only symbolize cooler temperatures, but also the start of the best season of the year. In the next month and a half, it will be my Mom's birthday, mine (on Thanksgiving!), Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. WOA. That is a lot.

I don't have much else today besides urging everyone to go to their nearest overpriced (but delicious) Starbucks and indulge in a Grande, Non-Fat (but keep the whip, it is the best part, right?) Gingerbread latte.


What symbolizes the start of the Holiday season for you?

11 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ahhh I love this this time of year! So happy its here.

Morgan said...

Love the red cups! I was of course in line for a red cup chai latte first thing on November 1st!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Oh I'm a bit jealous when I see these! We don't have Starbucks over here :/ But I guess a chai latte in a regular cup from some other coffee shop works too....(almost).

And yes I love this time of year...I was browsing through all the Christmas magazines in the supermarket today :)

Have a lovely day! //Niina

Natalie said...

I still have to get my first holiday Starbucks drink -- craving one so badly!

carriekinsella said...

i love these cups! they scream winter. I just stumbled upon your blog... all about a 20 something in nyc... just like me! haha. now following.

carriekinsellainthecity.blogspot.com

sara @ the hudson diaries said...

LOVE THE RED CUPS!!! Add it to the list for Sunday!

Sara Cate said...

I am a big fan of the holiday cups - so festive. I am also a fan of Nordstrom's holding out on holiday decorating until we first celebrate fall!

Kirsten Harr said...

Those cups are definitely a sign that it's winter time!

Jamie said...

Yes. Red cups. A definitive sign of the season!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

yes, the red starbucks cup...the smell of gingerbread lattes and Christmas music for sure!

Unknown said...

saics running shoes just
jordan shoes buy
michael kors handbags outlet blog
michael kors outlet your
cardinals jersey below
nike blazer pas cher So,
broncos jerseys I
michael kors the
salomon boots this
steelers jerseys first