Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome!



Since this is my first official post blogging as "the Urban Slant" I thought I'd introduce myself, and my blog. I’m a twenty-something who was born on the east coast, raised in the mid-west, educated in the south and now living in NYC. This is a place where I find refuge from busy days, bad hair days, tired feet, piled laundry and otherwise mundane things that aren’t so fabulous.

Truths:
* avid daydreamer and design hopeful
* sparkles go with every outfit
* you can never own too many shoes - never!
* traveling is my escape
* i secretely love airports, flying and security lines
* Paris is perfect/Paris est parfait
* je parle francais
* baseball in october is my religion - go Yankees!
* bubble baths solve most problems
* the 90’s are underrated
* a hopeless romantic who really believes every “The Bachelor” couple will actually stay together
* every day is a blessing

Stay tuned, and follow me for guaranteed gorgeousness, eye candy, and drool-worthy photos.