Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Presents?



If you’re anything like me, you love getting snail mail, packages, and anything besides direct marketing when you open your mailbox. My friend recently told me about a company called “Birchbox” that sends you beauty, hair and all things fabulous, samples every month in a beautiful box. It’s super inexpensive, and a great way to try new products without feeling like you have to buy the full size. Best part? If you like the products, which so far, all of mine have been amazing, then you can go online and order them with free shipping. You also get points for every purchase that can be used towards free stuff! I highly recommend you go online and sign up to get a pretty little present in the mail every month. I mean, what could be better?!

4 comments:

viv said...

Brilliant! I'm going to sign up right away!

Thanks for visiting Fashion Truffles today. I'm now a follower :)

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Thanks so much!! You're my first follower -- if I had prizes, I'd give you one. Do you know any graphic designers who can spruce up this blog? Would love any suggestions.

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

I really wish there was something like birchbox in Sweden!

Alessandra said...

Julia - was it carolyn that told you about Birchbox? I passed that little tidbit on to her :) I got my October one yesterday and LOVE IT! Hope you enjoy all your samples!