Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

I Think I'll Go To Boston.

Another weekend, another jet-set. I'm so excited to be taking a half day today to head to Boston! I haven't been since I was little -- 99% because I can't stand the Red Sox, and 1% because I had no reason to go. Well, I still hate the Sox, but now two of my best friends live there.

I finally have an excuse to enjoy the charming cobblestone streets, pretend I'm Elle Woods at Harvard, and drink one too many Sam Adams.

As I pack for my weekend, I can't help but hope that Boston looks just like these beautiful pictures I found. Oh, and the song Boston by Augustana is seriously stuck in my head right now.




Don't these streets take you back to the 1700s? Gorgeous.



Boston Gardens are a must I hear

Definitely going to check out Quincy Market

Hopefully I'll make it to the Sam Adams Brewery



Happy Halloween weekend! I still have no idea what I'll be, but I'm secretly hoping my guy friends want to dress up as Three Blind Mice...maybe...