Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

My obsessions



My Grandmother, Meggie, passed away when I was very young, and my memories of her are unfortunately a bit faint. However, over the course of my life without her, my mother and Grandpa have generously given me various vintage items from her closet. Every day that I wear something of hers, I feel close to her, and I know that we would have been the best shopping buddies. Below are some of the gold jewelry items, and my most recent gift - a vintage cross-body Louis Vuitton.



Bracelets



Gucci Watch



Bow and knot earrings



Ruby and smokey quartz rings



Half butterfly necklace




Hope you enjoyed my vintage items as much as I do. What vintage items have you inherited?

3 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Wow what special pieces!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

These are incredible. My favorite passed down treasure is definitely my grandmother's fur stole!

alicia said...

sadly, none. haha but I love your vintage Louis!