Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

copenhagen: color inspiration

On my recent trip to Copenhagen, I was blown away by the use of color -- it was EVERYWHERE

And not just the pretty buildings you see in magazines. They have open flower markets in the streets, and fresh flowers in every store, restaurant, bathroom - you name it. There are fresh flowers.

I was in love.

I decided to pull some of my favorite pictures that had pretty colors, and match them to some of my favorite interiors.

1. Flower Inspiration Photo

How I picture it inside...

2. Yellow Building Inspiration

How I love yellow. In bedrooms!
3. Green Building Inspiration

Some favorite uses of the color (can you tell I love green lately)?
4. Water inspiration (since Copenhagen is surrounded by canals)
Some navy blue interiors.

Can I go back already? Please?


13 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ahhh this makes me even more excited to go there!

Ashley {styleash} said...

Gosh, those pictures are gorgeous! I especially love the yellow interiors- bright & fun!

Sarah Roads said...

I want to go to there!!!

Anonymous said...

SOO LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration. I wish you a great weekend.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Bud and Leo said...

Absolutely love the rooms you selected and how they tie to your inspiration pics. Looks like an amazing trip! Kelli

Kat said...

I love buckets of flowers like that! Love all the colorful rooms you chose!

Taylor said...

all of these interiors are incredible! so gorgeous!! and perfect inspiration from your trip.
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

I was in Copenhagen for a week last August - such an amazing place! I have so many pictures of the flower vendors on the streets and the colorful buildings!

alicia said...

that is one beautiful flower market!

Unknown said...

Loving these match-ups! And goodness, now I want to go to Copenhagen! XO brynn

Katie said...

I am obsessed with the blue interior ideas!!
xx Katie

Carly Haslee said...

This has to be one of my all time favorite posts. Gorgeous pictures and handsome interiors.

Unknown said...

ed hardy clothing
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
hermes outlet
true religion outlet
foamposite shoes
nfl jerseys
mcm outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
coach outlet
air max 2015
north face jacket
coach outlet online
ugg boots
air max 90
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
burberry outlet store
cheap mlb jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
nike soccer shoes
police sunglasses
babyliss pro
chrome hearts sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors wallet sale
mulberry handbags
swarovski crystal
timberland shoes
cheap ugg boots
michael kors online
longchamp handbags
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
air max 90
cartier sunglasses for men
0805jianxiang