Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

weekend recap: spring has sprung!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I had a fun and relaxing weekend around the city and enjoyed the start to spring!

Friday I drank a beer the size of my head. 


Saturday I had a deeeeelish brunch followed by a walk through Central Park.


Isn't NYC just gorgeous this time of year?


Well, as a result of the blooming flowers and changing temperatures, I'm suffering from a bad head cold. But thanks to Christin, I made this Garlic Tea, that made me feel leaps and bounds better - at least temporarily. 

I leave you with Penny "Hoarder" Lane. She couldn't decide what toy to play with, so she passed out. #doglife


Have a great week! 

Oh, and of course I watched Mad Men. I live for this show. And Jon Hamm. So sexy.





13 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Hope you're feeling better! And don't you just love all of the blooming trees?

viv said...

Hope you're feeling better today! Jon Hamm is the perfect image for a Monday morning ;)

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i need that brunch brought to me in bed right now and that dog on my bed too. too precious.
xx jes

Natalie said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend. NYC looks so pretty! Makes me so excited to be there in a month -- we should have a rendezvous!

Nicole said...

Bahaha! Dog hoarder made me laugh so hard. I love when dogs and kids pass out right in the middle of their toys in the midst of playing. Adorable. And NYC looks gorgeous...wish I was there :)

Grace (The Stripe) said...

gorgeous photos - that beer looks perfect, and that brunch - amazing! I love New York in the Spring.

Taylor said...

hope you are feeling better! your pup is too cute.... I'm coming back in my next life as a dog. they live the life.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!!! Oh my lord those trees are so pretty!!! I wish I was in NYC right now!! & I cannot get enough pics of your dog!! So cute. xoxo Elizabeth

Enter The NOW + Shopbop $100 Gift Card Giveaway

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! That brunch makes me hungry right this minute. YummmM!

Alexa said...

Happy Monday!!! I do wish I were the dog right about now though. Ha

Michelle said...

A beer the side of your head is the best kind!! And that pup is SO adorable!!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I bet that beer was heavy!! Brunch looks delish.
How depressing was it that it was so cold today?

sara @ the hudson diaries said...

love that columbia made the list!! so sweet of you to visit me last week :)