Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

parisian shopping

When I think of Paris I think of three things:

1. Food (specifically macarons, croissants and cheese)
2. Unparalleled architecture and art
3. Shopping 

(in no particular order)

This post focuses on my most recent purchases in Paris. We'll just ignore the fact that I still haven't looked at my credit card. Why would I ruin a perfectly good day? Never.

No, I didn't purchase a Céline bag. I marveled at it at Bon Marché, but couldn't pull the trigger. I did however purchase some cute items that didn't really break the bank.

Merci (beautiful store that is unlike anything I've ever seen)
Skinny Gold Ring

Chevron Sweater from Montmartre

Striped shirts from H&M and some goodies from Kookai
Shirt//Necklace //Shirt

Water Color Picture from Place du Tertre

I also managed to snap this picture by Rue St. Honoré. Parisian street style at it's finest. Pretty sure the girl on the right was on her way to a casting call for Paris Fashion Week. Trés Chic. 


See? I was a good girl! Nothing outrageous, and all practical items. Stay tuned for more posts inspired by France and Denmark!

Bisous! xo

21 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I can barely read this post. My vision is blurred with pure jealousy.

(Eileen) a creative day said...

So jealous! And I think I might be heading to france with the hubs who has a work trip there in july, so excited!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous right now! Great finds.

Taylor said...

You make me want to go EVEN more than I already do!!! Use the crappy french I can barely remember 4 years and I can remember to say is I love you and my name and ask where the toilet is -Sad right?!

Jess said...

I never really wanted to go to France before, but I recently read Bringing Up Bebe and I'm not oddly intrigued. Your post certainly hasn't helped, with all those awesome finds! I'm so curious about the Diptyque candles, too. I hope you had a wonderful time!

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

that skinny gold ring is a beautiful. Take me there!!!

Patty
PRETTYGROUNDED.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Oh to shop in Paris... one day! I'm so jealous. That skinny gold ring is just too cute and so perfect for March :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

As a lover of all things Parisian, I am obviously swooning over this post! It looks like you had an amazing time!

ashley nicole catherine said...

what great finds!!! and that is a great street style pic! xo

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Love the fun finds and all the cute places you are stopping. So much fun!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness you purchased some great things! Makes me want to go shopping in Paris! xo

Anonymous said...

Aghghghgh!! You bought some fabulous items!!!!! I am so so jealous. Did you by any chance make it to Colette??? It's my heaven! I am dying to go to Merci now! xoxo elizabeth

viv said...

Amazingness. Seriously, so jealous! You bought some great goodies. Can we maybe make another trip to Paris later in the year?!

rebecca said...

wow.. looks like you had an amazing time! plus lots of goodies. :)

Taylor said...

love everything you got :) seems like such a perfect trip can't wait to see more!! xo

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Shanelé said...

green with envy. but so happy for you. looks like an AMAZING, amazing trip.

xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com

Sarah Roads said...

So hard to be this good in Paris, well done. I could spend all my money on baguettes and macarons. In fact, I did. At least you got something nonfat out of it!

Unknown said...

montmartre is my favorite neighborhood to shop in paris!!! that sweater is beautiful :) XO brynn

Karlita said...

i have been in paris (once) but cant recall montmartre.. need to go soon again!! love your images!! thanks for sharing your trip with us!

John said...

louis vuitton outlet
uggs on sale
ray-ban sunglasses
hollister uk
coach factory outlet
replica watches for sale
michaek kors outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap uggs for sale
pandora jewelry
north face jacket
nike running shoes
ugg boots
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet online
ray ban outlet
ugg boots
christian louboutin
uggs on sale
adidas originals
michael kors handbags
nike air max
gucci outlet
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
longchamp outlet
ugg boots
celine handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
hollister kids
20151204yuanyuan

Unknown said...

minnesota vikings jerseys And
abercrombie and fitch identifying
pandora jewelry How
instyler max 2 in
ray ban sunglasses and
nike air huarache it
valentino shoes at
nike huarache time
michael kors handbags linky
michael kors handbags the