Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

weekend recap: chicago

Happy Monday lovelies! 

I'm back in NYC after a long break in Chicago. It was so nice and relaxing to be home -- especially during a serious heat wave! 

Friday my friend Liz was in town so we were very touristy.

Lunch at Barney's.

Drinks at Trump Tower.

Architecture Tour.


I went out for St. Patrick's Day all day Saturday. Seriously. We started at 10:30am, and closed the bars. Possibly my favorite holiday to celebrate in Chicago. 

And Sunday Miss Penny Lane got her first bath! Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen? I miss her terribly.

Have a great week! xo


14 comments:

Laura said...

Chicago is gorgeous! Looks like you had a fabulous time :)

Laura xo

Carly Haslee said...

Looks like this was the perfect send off! Loving your look oh so much at the Trump Tower. Glad you made it back safe and sound love! xo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! And Penny Lane is beyond adorable. When I saw this shot on Instagram I about died. :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Bathtime with Penny is the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Looks like so much fun... I have always wanted to have lunch at Fred's!

viv said...

Fabulous wknd it sounds like! But I'm glad you're back in NYC and I get to see you on Thursday!! yay!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

what a fun weekend! aww your pup is SO cute! xox

Alexa said...

Oooh looks such a great weekend. Why do they always go by so fast???

Unknown said...

The Chicago weather was amazing! Looks like you had an awesome weekend at some of the best Chicago hot spots :)

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

Penny Lane is too precious. Looks like an amazing weekend!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Looks like you had such a fun weekend! Love Chicago!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ahh such a fun weekend hope you are all recovered!

xoxo
eileen

Unknown said...

So sad that I missed you! Looks like you had an amazing trip!

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

I love that dog. Im working on my BF to get a wittle baby one.

:) xo
Patty
PrettyGROUNDED