Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

weekend recap: catching up

Happy Monday lovelies! I had a wonderful weekend catching up around the city, and hanging out with good friends.

Friday, I attempted to go to the Ditpyque Sample sale. TOTAL letdown. Let's just say that if a fragrance company is having a sample sale, it won't smell very good (thank god I bought a candle in Paris last week).

I worked on some exciting ever swoon things in the afternoon, and had lunch with Tamra and Roxy, too! 

all the essentials: coffee, iPad and planner

I shopped around and had a boozy lunch on Saturday. Diet starts...now?

 pretty window display at Joie on the UES

gorgeous cakes at the Little Red Hen Bakery

I made brussels sprouts and roasted tomatoes for dinner. My addiction is getting pretty severe.


My mom sent me chocolates from Hawaii. Not helping with the post-Europe diet.


And I leave you with this picture of Miss Penny Lane sleeping on the chair. She thinks she's a human.


Also, be sure to catch me over at A Day In the Life and Mind, where I'm sharing my dream beach bag essentials. Missoni. Need I say more?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Looked like a lovely weekend!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Great pictures! So excited for the Everswoon launch. How adorable is your pup?!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

YUM I want that candy. Welcome home!!

christin said...

Love that your just hanging out in my neighborhood and NOT telling me. Cool, Julia.

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to get you being adjusted again! Penny Lane kills me. So cute.

viv said...

Sounds like the perfect wknd! And Penny... no words.

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh...so excited for Ever Swoon. Sounds like a fab weekend! xo

Bonnie said...

This Monday totally snuck up on me. Is it Friday yet? :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I am also obsessed with brussel sprouts!!

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

I'm on a brussel sprout kick as well! Looks like an amazing weekend. My inner fat kid wants ALL of those cakes ... like now!

~Cara

Cara {An Urban Cottage} said...

I'm on a brussel sprout kick as well! Looks like an amazing weekend. My inner fat kid wants ALL of those cakes ... like now!

~Cara

Taylor said...

ah.... nothing says amazing weekend like a boozy brunch :) jealous. and your brussel sprouts look so good -I'm obsessed as well - i've never thought to add tomatoes to them for some reason!?
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

I love that you're back and rockin it in your new position! I can't wait to hear more about it. Your weekend sounds fabulous. Have a great week.

Courtney said...

I love that you're back and rockin it in your new position! I can't wait to hear more about it. Your weekend sounds fabulous. Have a great week.

Bud and Leo said...

Those cakes are so pretty! And I LOVE those chocolates from Hawaii too- seriously I think I ate a whole box once :) Glad you had a great weekend :)

Michelle said...

Such a fun weekend. Boozy lunches are the best :)

Michelle said...

Such a fun weekend. Boozy lunches are the best :)

Allie said...

penny lane is the cutest thing ive ever seen. is she a beagle? reminds me of mine!