Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

happy weekend!

Sorry for not posting yesterday -- my sleep schedule is all out of whack, thanks to Europe. I can't complain though. I had the time of my life. I think I gained 1390193 pounds, and charged an absurd amount of money on my credit card. But obviously I'm ignoring these facts. 

I want to move back to Paris.

Now.

Seriously.

Is that too much to ask? I don't mind where I live, or if I have a shoebox for an apartment. I just want to be there. Merci. 

I leave you with a few pictures from my travels. Stay tuned next week for Denmark/France related posts.

Bisous! xo

being a silly tourist in Copenhagen.

I don't think there is anything more romantic, beautiful and exquisite than this. Tu me manques Le Tour Eiffel. 


15 comments:

christin said...

i need a vacation so much that this post made me cry. apparently i need to be medicated? lol. welcome back to NYC!

Unknown said...

Words can't describe my jealousy of your trip. I had a hard time going on Instagram in fear of having a jealousy enduced panic attack! Have a lovely weekend!

Caitlin said...

le sigh. The only great thing about never going to Paris is that I've never had to leave it.

Julie and Lauren said...

Gorgeous!! Looks like such a fun time. XO

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Ahhhh you are so adorable! It looks like it was a fantastic trip! I really need to get back to Europe ASAP. So glad you enjoyed it. :)

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Welcome back! Amazing pics, cant wait to see the rest!

Patty
prettygrounded.com

Courtney said...

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Ahh I can't wait to hear more about your trip {even thought i'll be so much more jealous than i am now} happy friday!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! So jealous.

Anonymous said...

Never been to Copenhagen!! So jealous. And there really is nothing more beautiful than the Eiffel Tower. Have a great weekend lady. Maybe you can get your sleep habits back in order. xoxo

Hannah said...

So jealous of you Julia!!! Can't wait to hear more about it. xoxo

Annemarie said...

So gorgeous, Julia! What a fabulous vacation! I am jealous. Happy weekend xo

viv said...

I'll move to Paris with you. Seriously. Paris is magical.

Alexa said...

Ah so jealous you went there. I dream of moving there! such a beautiful city.

Sarah Roads said...

I'm with you, I would rather live in a tiny box in Paris that a mansion in the US. Lets all pitch in and get a place!

Shanelé said...

omg i hate you right now. need to go to paris. stat. or anywhere for that matter besides up to midtown and back for work. can't wait to hear more!

xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com