Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

perfume party

As the trees are blooming, and fresh flowers are everywhere, It has me itching for floral scented perfumes. I don't like scents that are too strong, or musky. I'm drawn to notes of peonies, roses and citrus. 

A few of my faves (I own almost all of them) are below. They all smell divine, but my personal favorite has to be the one I purchased in Paris, La Chasse aux Papillons (chasing butterflies). Trust me, it is worth the steep price.

Top to bottom: 

Now tell me floral lovers, are there any other perfumes I must try? 

Woodsy musk lovers, need not apply. 

8 comments:

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

My favorites and go-tos are Ralph Lauren Ralph and Miss Dior Chérie. I've been wearing Ralph for years!

viv said...

Miss Dior Cherie is one of my go-tos. And Chloe is currently one of my favorites too!

Anonymous said...

Jo Malone is what my mom used to wear for years so if I even get a faint whiff I think of her :) I used to wear Ralph Lauren but then go hooked on Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love your choices! Occasionally I will spritz with floral perfume but typically stick to woody musk scents.

Anonymous said...

Love Donna Karan. My go to's are Stella McCartney (super floral) and a Frederic Malle one I bought for my wedding! xoox

Follow Shopbop + The NOW to Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

raybanoutlet001 said...

true religion outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ralph lauren online
discount sunglasses
tiffany and co uk
fitflops clearance
nike huarache
michael kors outlet store
oakley vault
air jordan retro
tiffany jewelry
cheap air jordan
jordans for cheap
kobe bryant shoes
vera bradley outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
air max thea
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors uk
yeezy boost 350
air jordan
nmd adidas store
ralph lauren online,cheap ralph lauren
tiffany and co uk
christian louboutin shoes
oakley store online
http://www.chromehearts.us.com
fitflops sale

Unknown said...

supra shoes sale in
dolphins jerseys had
nike free tool.
michael kors handbags outlet silly
chicago bulls jersey button
cheap jordans why
philadelphia eagles jerseys blog
michael kors handbags how
new england patriots jerseys almost
nike outlet store time.

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
nike sneakers
ugg canada
tory burch sale
puma outlet
gucci
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray bans
north face outlet
zhi20161209