Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

society6

I stumbled across this gem of a website the other day, and it was love at first click.

I'll let these iPhone cases speak for themselves, and I'll take one of each please.

Psst... I'm over at Studio Swoon today sharing some Wedding outfits you will be sure to swoon over. Stop by and show Tamra (and Bella) some love! 

         





Happy Shopping! 


And, I have to end this post with a HUGE Happy Birthday to my big brother Ted!! Can't wait to celebrate when I'm home again! xo


(too hilarious not to post)

12 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Seriously, you can never have too many iphone cases!

Anonymous said...

Ohh my goooosh. I think I'm in love!! It'd be love at first click for me too, Julia! I think I may have to invest in one of these babies!! Thanks for the post!

viv said...

haha, love that cake!

christin said...

i love society 6. i've spent way too much time on their website.

Nicole said...

I have been waiting ever so patiently for my contract to end in May so I can get a new iPhone...not because it can do anything and everything imaginable, or that it takes incredible pictures, but so I can get a cute iPhone case such as shown above. My favorite is the feather. Thanks for showing me a new website :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

You know I need an iphone case badly!!! Great choices. thanks for stopping by today!

Anonymous said...

I really want a Society 6 phone cover. They are so pretty!!! That cake is awesome. My brother's name is Ted too!! Hopping over to Studio Swoon xoxo Elizabeth

Follow Shopbop + The NOW to Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

Taylor said...

oooo I love the ikat + tribal ones! and that cake is AMAZING!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

That cake is too cute!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love these cases! Especially the ikat looking one and the abstract art one. What a great website find!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

LOVE that 4th Iphone case!
Great guest post at Studio Swoon, girlie!

Carly Haslee said...

Can't even handle their selection. Fabulous post at Studio Swoon, as expected, and I hope the bro had a fabulous birthday!