Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

guest post: interior gift guide from {alex}

Hello Lovely Readers! Today I pass the reigns over to Alex to give you her favorite gift ideas for the interior obsessed. Fun fact: Alex and I were neighbors growing up in Chicago, and she is the reason I started blogging :-)

Also, be sure to catch my post on her blog today sharing "my favorites". I'm finally revealing my apartment! Yay!

Hi all, I am Alex from Things That Sparkle. I am so excited that Julia asked me over today to share one of my very favorite gift guides. Buying gifts for a person obsessed with home decor might be a bit of challenge who doesn't have quite the same passionate feeling for area rugs. So here is my gift guide for the interior fanatic, any of these gifts are sure to satisfy (me at the very least)!


 



gold tray , candle , book, picture frame,  book ends, print, small brass statue. 

Thank you Alex for this great round-up! I know I'll be asking for all of these in the near future! xoxo

12 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Thank you so much for having me over here today Julia, and more thanks yous for coming by TTS to share your place!

Unknown said...

The brass statue is so cool and dying over the chevron tray {I ordered one for my mom and will most likely steal it}.

viv said...

Loooooove all these! Especially the brass statue!
I just got back from checking out pictures of your apartment and now you have to invite me over ;) It looks gorg!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great finds Alex! I love the book ends!

Taylor said...

I LOVE THESE and would take them all!!!

xo-T
curlyinthecity.com

PS new follower, love your blog!

Alexa said...

Love that chevron tray. So pretty.

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Loved checking out you home on Alex's blog! Such a lovely place :)

ms.composure said...

oooh yes def loving this post!! she listed some gr8 things!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Ok so now I know who you were referring to (re chevron tray) ;)
Love all her picks! I have my eye on that Dwell Studio object, is so gorgeous!

Bud and Leo said...

We ADORE Alex and her picks- seriously those book ends, and that book, are musts! :)

ashley nicole catherine said...

love alex's style! that tray is gorrgeous!

ps now following along

xo

Fashion Fab News said...

Nice
love brass statue
Kiss
Nice Blog
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com/