Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

life catch-up

Hello my lovelies! I know I've been M.I.A from the blogosphere lately, but I've been home in Chicago partaking in some much needed R&R. I've spent my days playing with the puppy, drinking too much wine, shopping, and sleeping in way too late.



Perfection.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Holiday, and took the time to enjoy your family and friends -- and some delicious food.



I took it upon myself to do the most intense wrapping I've ever done. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to wrapping presents, as I believe presentation is everything. I'm pretty excited with how my gifts turned out this year. What do you think?



On another note, I've consumed enough carbs and sweets to feed a small country. It's a serious issue. I'm writing this sitting on my bed in my Lululemon's because they still fit. HA. Time to go for a run.

However, I need a NYE outift. I'm taking it low key this year and spending it with my brother and his fiancee at their apartment. They're having a dinner party for some couples, and I know it will be the perfect evening. They weren't in town for Christmas this year, so I'm super excited to spend some time with them.

I hope they have tons of champagne flowing, and hors d'oeuvres. Maybe something like this...



Stay tuned for a guest post from Hannah tomorrow on realistic New Years Resolutions! She is such a sweetheart, and I know she'll have tons of great ideas for 2012. I'll be posting my realistic resolutions on her blog as well.

xoxo

P.S. I've also been listening to this song on repeat. Flashback to The O.C. Anyone?? Random, I know. But I miss Ryan and Marissa. So perfect.

6 comments:

Carly {a simple affair} said...

The wrapping looks phenomenal! Glad you are enjoying your time at home. Sounds like you're having a phenomenal time and getting some much deserved R&R. lululemon wunder unders are dangerous because I feel like I will always be able to fit in them. So grateful for elastic waistbands :) Hope you have a great NYE!

xoxo,

Carly

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I'm glad you got some R&R, love. And your puppy is so adorable!!

Hannah said...

I feel you on the carbs and sweets....whose idea was it to have two holidays with delicious food back to back? UGH! Super excited for our blog swap tomorrow! xoxo

viv said...

Sounds like the perfect time away from NYC. And yes, Ryan and Marissa... miss them too!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Ma Vie said...

The wrapping in the present is pretty and the puppy is too adorable, great post and great blog




xoxo

John said...

nike air huarache
ugg boots
uggs outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
uggs outlet
uggs sale
abercrombie & fitch
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
canada goose outlet
air max 90
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
nike trainers
louis vuitton backpack
cheap oakleys
ray ban sunglasses
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
swarovski jewelry
coach factory outlet
toms shoes
canada goose jackets
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
ugg outlet
20151204yuanyuan