Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 9, 2011

guest post: fashion truffles

Today I have Viviana from Fashion Truffles sharing her Chic City guide! Make sure to check out my guide over on her blog. Happy reading!


Hi loves! I'm Viviana from the fashion and style blog Fashion Truffles. I was so thrilled when Julia and I decided to do a little blog swap! We wanted to make a comprehensive gift guide for the city chic and glamorous gal. I, personally, have been obsessing over leopard prints, neutral tones, anything black (of course!), and hints of sparkle and gold. You see these color combinations everywhere you look in NYC and so, I've been trying to incorporate more sparkle and leopard into my wardrobe... and wish lists.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 67, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 1718
Thanks Julia for having me over! And remember to stop by Fashion Truffles for more gift guides and daily fashion inspiration! xx

16 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this mix of items! Chic and simple but still modern. Good taste!

viv said...

It was so fun to work with you on this blog swap!! xx
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your picks Viviana!

Alexa said...

Ah Viv this is awesome. Love those sparkle earrings! Gorgeous.

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Love all these picks, but I think I NEED that skirt! : )

ashley nicole catherine said...

love viv's blog and sense of style! can't go wrong with jcrew either!! xoxo

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Yes please! Viviana has such great taste.

ms.composure said...

def loving the shoes and the purse!!!

http://infinitelifefintess.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well Viv, you know my thoughts on this. Gold, leopard, neutrals, sparklies? I'm all about it!

navy and orange said...

love the leopard J. Crew clutch!

xoxo navy & orange

Ashley said...

Ok, I'm just getting started on these pic collages! This is awesome!!! Have a good weekend:)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great great picks Viv! I would happily take any, or ALL!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous round up!

L.A. in the bay said...

i want everything!!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

I will take one of EVERYTHING!!

Happy Weekend!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

chenlina said...

chenlina20160621
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
air max 90
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
replica watches
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
kobe 11
celine outlet
ed hardy clothing
instyler max
cartier watches
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
rolex watches
oakley sunglasses
adidas uk
lebron 13
nfl jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
gucci outlet
michael kors purses
cheap jordan shoes
burberry outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
hollister clothing
giuseppe zanotti sandals
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
celine bags
air jordan 13
as