Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

weekend recap: i love new york

Happy Monday! 

I had a fabulous weekend in NYC. It was my last weekend here until middle of January -- I can't believe Christmas is so close! Given that I won't be here for a while, I really enjoyed my city and didn't think about how much money I was spending -- so freeing.

Friday I walked around the city and took some amateur photographs of the city in all its Christmas glory. Some of my favorites are below.












I then met up with my friend and went to a belated Birthday dinner for us at Pastis in the Meatpacking district. Even though it was super crowded, I didn't mind because the food was well worth the wait. My mouth is still watering after the french fries and steak sandwich. Woa.





Saturday, while most of my friends were participating in Santacon, I chose to spend the day crossing off things on my to-do-list. Starting with shopping and finally making it to C-Wonder. The store is SO bright and cheerful. I ended up buying myself some goodies, as well as a few gifts for people. I also stopped in Kate's Paperie and picked up some beautiful Christmas cards for friends (won't share photos in case they're reading!)


You can control the lighting AND music in the C-Wonder dressing rooms. HOW COOL!?




After a long day of shopping, I met up with my bestie for a super early dinner and enjoyed delicious Sangria.



Perhaps the best part of my weekend was Sunday when my friend Liz came over to FINALLY photograph my apartment! We had such a blast drinking mimosas, listening to Christmas music, and taking pictures. I'm going to be sharing my photos on Alex's blog tomorrow, so please check back! In the meantime, I leave you with the newest addition to my apartment: my baby tree! It was a complete impulse buy, and I'm in love.

11 comments:

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! That dressing room is amazing. Can every store do that? And love the baby tree!

xoxo,
Carly

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Love love love NYC during Christmas time! Great shots. I also thought the C Wonder dressing rooms were SO cool! I loved changing the music and lighting. So fun.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love all of your holiday pictures!! NYC during December is heavenly! Can't wait for tomorrow.

viv said...

Love all your pictures and your new mini tree! I still haven't made my way to C Wonder bc I'm scared I will just want to buy everything in there - eek.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Can't wait to see your apartment! And that tree is adorable! xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Looks like a great weekend - I LOVE the holidays in the city!!!

alicia said...

love your photos! (and pastis)
xoxo

Elle Sees said...

THIS is on my bucket list. i've gotta do this one day. If you'd like to win 5 shirts from Stylemint, please enter my giveaway!

DKN Digital said...

Wow those dressing rooms are cool!

Melissa said...

Love the photos of your New York weekend! NYC at Christmas is so beautiful!

Melissa
http://miss-melissa.com

raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap authentic jordans
adidas nmd runner
skechers outlet
jordan shoes on sale
cheap rolex watches
lacoste outlet
cheap air jordans
fitflops
yeezy boost 350
http://www.raybanglasses.in.net
true religion jeans
adidas stan smith women
adidas tubular x
tiffany jewellery
adidas nmd runner
toms outlet store
nike zoom
nike roshe run
jordan retro
jordans for cheap
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
michael kors handbags sale
adidas superstar
tiffany online
nike roshe run
coach outlet online
links of london sale
michael kors purses
huarache shoes
yeezy shoes
links of london
nike huarache