Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

guest post: new year's eve fashion {liz}

Hi there! It's Liz from the fashion and style blog Sequins & Stripes and I am super excited to be taking over Julia's blog today.  The blog world has been buzzing over the holidays these past few weeks, so when Julia asked me to do a post on the perfect NYE outfit I was super excited to put together some sparkly ensembles. New Year's is the perfect excuse to purchase a shiny new dress, festive accessories and ring in the new year with sparklers, confetti, hats, and horns. Here are a few ideas for this magical night...


Whether you are looking for something embellished, something colorful, something feminine, or something bold, these three outfits cover it all. What will you be wearing for New Years Eve? I think I would prefer the first dress and the bow accessories, chic and sweet!

A huge thank you to Julia for having me today! Make sure to stop by Sequins & Stripes to find daily information for a styled life! Happy holidays! xo

Thanks so much for this amazing spread, Liz! Isn't she just perfection?! I must get my hands on #2 and #11 - stat! 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me, Julia! It was a great reminder that I need to start thinking about what I'll wear for NYE! xo

viv said...

Love outfit #3! I'm all about the black and gold combination for the holidays.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Love these outfits!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love outfit 3! I agree with Viv, black and gold is a great combo for NYE. Such pretty things!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Alexa said...

Love love that first dress! Beautiful.

L.A. in the bay said...

loving dress #1!

Annemarie said...

Gorgeous post! Love this roundup! xo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Great picks! I loved the fringed wallet!