Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

last minute gift guide: guest post {daily crush}

First, thank you for all the lovely comments on yesterday's post -- I'm feeling inspired just reading them!


Today I bring you a last minute gift guide from Katie of Daily Crush! She is the sweetest college senior I know (well in the blog world), and her spreads are always perfection. Good luck with your last semester -- I know you'll do fab. xo


Hi! My name is Katie Carlin and I am the author of Daily Crush! I am so thrilled that Julia asked me to guest post today on the Urban Slant. Julia and I are new blog friends and she has been so sweet! She has shared some great advice for the panicking, stressed out senior in college who fears never finding a job!  So today on the Urban Slant I am sharing with you some last minute gift ideas! If you are anything like me, you still have a few more purchases to make and are open to some ideas! Here are some of my current faves and I made sure they are all possible to get in time for Christmas. So whether you are looking for a hostess gift, a present for your mother, or you are looking to spoil yourself I hope you find something you love! 


3. Starbucks gift card 
9. some yummy champagne!

Thanks so much Julia for having me!! 

--
Amazing ideas, Katie! I'll definitely be taking you up on a few of these for some of my last minute purchases. xoxo

19 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Great post! I love the Kate Spade stationery and the suede ipad case- how chic is that?!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

christin said...

I LOVE Katie's picks. I really want the bubbly ;)

viv said...

Love! The bangles are so pretty! And, of course, the Kate Spade note cards that have been on my wish list for a while now...
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Bud and Leo said...

Love the fringe case! All I can think of when I see that is "She's got moves like Jagger" hahha :)

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I go to school with Katie and I just found your blog!! She did a terrific last minute Christmas post and I have loved checking out your site!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday xoxo

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I just love everything you picked Katie! Also, great job on the design of your post too!

Ashley {styleash} said...

I am obsessed with Jeni's splendid ice cream- the flavors are so unique. I ordered the Holiday collection for my mom this year :)

http://www.styleash.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Love Kate Spade stationery and the gold pouf!!

silkchocolate.blogspot.com

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Great ideas! I love that Kate Spade stationary - and it is so true, everyone loves bubbly! Hard to go wrong there!

katie carlin said...

Thanks so much for having me! You are so sweet! I hope we can meet up sometime soon!! xx Katie

Mary Eliza said...

Fabulous!! I want to add all of these to my own wish list :)

xo
Eliza

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Fun! I love Katie's blog, and I love her choices. Those striped leggings are amazing!

Yola Thorp said...

Great post. Love the Kate Spade case.

www.yolathorp.com

Annemarie said...

Oh fabulous round up! I love everything! xo

Punctuation Mark said...

i saw those leggings from JCrew... they are so cute!

navy and orange said...

I always say, when in doubt, add the Vueve!

xoxo navy & orange

chenlina said...

chenlina20160621
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
nike air max 90
tiffany outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
rolex submariner
true religion outlet
cheap air jordans
nike sb
nike air jordan
adidas nmd
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton bags
jordan 3 white cenment
cheap oakley sunglasses
designer handbags
juicy couture
true religion jeans
cheap jordans
coach factory outlet
hollister outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike free run
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
nike uk
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
adidas originals
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
louis vuitton
air jordans
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp bags
louis vuitton outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
as

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet store five
rolex replica watches Five
michael kors handbags book,
louis vuitton pas cher the
michael kors handbags come
chaussure louboutin pas cher to
denver broncos jerseys of
under armour outlet to
hugo boss sale for
49ers jersey the

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets uk
coach outlet online
moncler uk
ugg sale
birkenstock outlet
red bottom
red bottom heels
christian louboutin sale
cheap rolex watches
zhi20161209