Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my first blogger award!

Yesterday, Courtney from Since '86 gave me my first blogger award - the Liebster Blog award.  


I was so surprised, and honored that she would pick me! I've only been blogging a few months, and the response has been such an overwhelming, and appreciated surprise.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Some seriously nice words.
  
So, here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!

The blogs I'd like to pass the Liebster Blog Award to are:

Viviana of...
   

Shanelé of...
 Sara of...

Madi of... 

Sara of...
 
    These bloggers are daily reads of mine, and they deserve all the love! 

    Thank you again Courtney for this award. xoxo

    13 comments:

    Kirsten Harr said...

    way to go!! :)

    Unknown said...

    SO exciting + well deserved! xo

    Unknown said...

    Congrats! I love reading your blog each day. Thank you so much for choosing my blog as one of your picks! I'm so honored!

    viv said...

    Ah congrats congrats!!! You SO deserve it! And thanks so much for choosing Fashion Truffles as one of your picks :) xx
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    Elle Sees said...

    Congrats honey! Enter to win 5 shirts from StyleMint!

    Karlita said...

    congratulations! and many more to come!

    Alexa said...

    Yeah congrats on your award! Love your blog!!!!

    Courtney said...

    So happy you liked it!

    Madison said...

    Aw, thank you so much for choosing me as one of your picks! I am so lucky!

    sara @ the hudson diaries said...

    Thanks for the blog love, sister!

    Hannah said...

    How cool! I hope I get it one day :) Congrats girl!
    xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    Alex Carreno said...

    Congratulations!

    xox
    adoredbyalex

    Shanelé said...

    aahhh omg...I've been dying all day to check this (dang you work security blocks)...Thank you thank yoy thank you. I'm honored!

    xoxo