Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

restaurant gorgeous-ness

Okay y'all (yes, I've been in Dallas less than 12 hours, and my fake twang is in full force), I'm dedicating an entire post to a restaurant. Before I left Dallas, I spent months (no joke) ensuring that I would go to all my favorite restaurants.  I had to make sure I indulged in all the fried food, mexican, and various comfort foods as humanly possible - while still fitting into my jeans.

Let's be honest. The first thing we (I) all think about when visiting somewhere is, "where should I eat?" And it is definitely the last thing you (I) think before you move somewhere, "what restaurants will I miss?" Or maybe it's just me. I'm hoping some of you bloggers will agree with me that food is the best way to experience a city.

Anyways, so where does this post come in. Well, my second to last meal was at the most amazingly gorgeous...


This is hands down the most beautiful restaurant I've ever been to. The decor is rustic with a touch of glamour. You don't feel like you're dining with the people next to you, and you don't feel like the restaurant is a cookie cutter of all others. It. Is. Gorgeous. 

I'm going to share some of the pictures, courtesy of their website, with you. You'll probably need a tissue to wipe the drool off your face after you're done looking. 

Now who wants to go with me? I'll be here tonight at 8pm sharp for some cocktails with my girlfriends, followed by a decadent dinner, and s'mores. I'm salivating just thinking about it. 

Epic gallery wall. With antlers? Sold.

I'd lounge here any day.

Yes, that is a black and white movie screen playing classic movies. AMAZING.

Holy gorgeous.



Love the rustic, minimalistic table setting.

The private dining room. Feels like an enchanted forest.

Walls lined with real trees. Birds and peacocks are hidden in them. 

Found a peacock. Or two.

Can you even handle this chandelier? I can't. Unreal.

Now onto the food...
Your starter is truffle popcorn and nuts. So. Good.

Trio of fries appetizer.

I'll be eating that mac n cheese. No question.

Homemade s'mores for dessert. You cook your own with a mini fire pit and flavored marshmallows. OMG.

I wish you all could experience Tillman's with me. I hope you get a little taste for what it's like through the pictures. It is so unreal. 

Happy Friday Y'all! (okay last time with y'all, I promise...)

This is me and how I feel about this restaurant at my graduation dinner. I'd give it 10 thumbs up if I could.



7 comments:

viv said...

So pretty and the food looks divine! p.s. you look so gorgeous in that picture!!! xx
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Val said...

Wow-such gorgeousness!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

I love Tillman's! We had my best friend's baby shower in the peacock room. It was perfect!

Jackie said...

Omg trio of fries and s'mores. I can't deal I need those now! Looks so delicious!

Check out my CC Skye necklace giveaway!
http://york-avenue.blogspot.com/2011/12/gorgeous-giveaway.html

Fitra2009 said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

Lisa said...

This seems to be a gorgeous place!

silkchocolate.blogspot.com

chenlina said...

chenlina20160621
michael kors outlet clearance
gucci outlet
michael kors purses
cheap jordan shoes
burberry outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
hollister clothing
giuseppe zanotti sandals
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
celine bags
air jordan 13
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors purses
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
asics outlet
fake watches
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
adidas shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online
jordans for sale
cheap jerseys
polo ralph lauren
hollister clothing
celine handbags
michael kors handbags
kevin durant shoes 7
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
hollister outlet
michael kors outlet online
beats solo
gucci handbags
christian louboutin shoes
celine bags
as